Contract cheating is a continually evolving area of academic research. This page details many of the main papers which have contributed to the contract cheating field, both by Thomas Lancaster and Robert Clarke and by other authors.
- Commercial Aspects Of Contract Cheating (0)
- The Application Of Intelligent Context-Aware Systems To The Detection Of Student Cheating (0)
- Dealing With Contract Cheating: A Question Of Attribution (0)
- Establishing a Systematic Six-Stage Process for Detecting Contract Cheating (0)
- Assessing Contract Cheating Through Auction Sites – A Computing Perspective (0)